Monday, November 06, 2006

T-shirt quotes 1

1. Im usually skinny and gorgous but its my day off!
2. "If you can read this the bitch fell off!"
3.Organized people are just too lazy to look for things
4.You say "Psycho" like its a bad thing.
5.I'm not totally useless! I can be used as a bad example
6.It's Better To Lose A Lover Than Love A Loser
7.I'm bad with names can i just call you a**hole?
8.You laugh at me cuz I'm different. I laugh at you cuz you're all the same.
9.Why be difficlut when you can be imposible?
10."IM A VIRGIN but this t-shirt is quite old"
11.Front:Stop looking at me Back:Stop following me
12.i am lost!!! please take me home with u.....
13.I am not opinionated, its just that I am always right.
14.I’m not rude ...... you are just insignificant!
15."attitudes are contagious ... mine is worth catching"
16.dont need ur attitudeHAVE ONE OF MY OWN!!!!!!!
17.Of all the things I've lost....I miss my mind the most!!!
18.i was born intelligent but education ruined me !!!
19.No one dies Virgin life f**** all
20.I am not drinking anymore THEN AGAINI am not drinking any less

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home