Monday, November 06, 2006

T-shirt quotes 2

1.Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one
2.THE PROBLEM WITH POLITICAL JOKES IS THAT THEY GET ELECTED!!
3.Whoever said money can't buy happiness, didn't know where to shop
4.Don't peep, it could be your daughter inside
5.Legends never die. I am the living PROOF...!!
6.I never forget a face,but with you,I'll be glad to make an exception.
7.Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.
8.I'm in shape....Round is a shape.. isnt it?
9.The difference between stupidity and genius.....genius has a limit
10.The 2 most common things on earth...Nitrogen and stupidity......
11.U laugh at me coz i m different.....I laugh at u coz u r all the same
12.I'm not CHEAP, but I'm on SPECIAL this week
13.tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes.......
14."COMEON!!!!!!..there is a face above this
15. i have only one nerve left and ur gettin on it
16."YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS AN APOLOGY LETTER FROM THE CONDOM FACTORY"
17."TAKE MY ADVICE...I DONT USE IT NEWAYS
18.everybody experiences failure once in life........I HAV BEEN TRYING SINCE AGES!!!!
19."Only mechanical engg can see missing views and hidden curves
Life is a waste of time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home