Monday, November 06, 2006

T-shirt quotes 3

1.Harassing me about my smoking..........may be hazardous to ur health !
2.somebody plz give me sunglasses....my future is toooo bright
3.i dont have an attitude problem u have a perception problem
4.The trouble with being punctual is that nobody'sthere to appreciate it
5.Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they'renothing
6.I know you're a self-made man. It's nice of you to take theblame!
7.Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder
8.Don't make me think It Hurts!!
9.I'm not smiling at you, I'm just trying not to laugh.
10.dont go mad!!! just go away!
11.work is worship and i'm an atheist.
12.Why do people with closed minds always open their mouths
13.they say luv's round d corner...i must b walking in circles then
14.Some women are terribly hard to please...the rest are impossible
15.ONLy time I am wrong is when I thought I may be wrong
16.I got a problem. ME!
17. m not handicapi m just lazy
18.Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock
19.Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies
20.my way!! or go away
21.I lost my virginty,can you give me yours??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home